Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My very first post...

I figured it was time to make a blog.

I created an Etsy shop, polkadotsoup and figured it might be nice to have a little place to show what's been going on in my life, craft-wise and other-wise.

Sage and I have been chillin' like villains all day, crafty and photographing for the shop. Since he's such a large part of my day, I thought I'd show you just how cute and dapper he looks in a bowtie:





Please pardon his pyscho camera eyes - I don't quite know how to make him look less creepy.

I'm updating the shop tonight after work - should have a couple of goodies for you to drool over.

xo, katie

1 comment:

  1. such a cute name! love it. thanks for stopping by my blog. happy wednesday.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...