Friday, October 16, 2009

Mini Shopping Spree




After a quick stroll through the mall today, I decided to take a little stop at Ricki's. I always adore their clothes, and they have a great sale on now - 50% off all clearance items!

I wanted to check out some clothes for work, and I made out well, if I do say so. I got a terrific blue blouse, along with a blue tank for underneath - great for under blazers or scoop-necked sweaters. I also got vest that I can wear casually, too, and a cute pair of high-waist trousers with a great wide leg fit.

Not bad - in total, I saved over $150! That's my kind of sale! If you're looking for some cute work or semi-casual clothes, Ricki's is a great place to look. Their sizes are right on target, but they are a little pricey for a "mall chain"... when they have sales, they are A-1!

(Disclaimer: Ricki's has no idea that I have a blog, and they have nothing to do with me sharing my positive experience... too bad - I might get some free stuff :)! )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...