Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Polyvore Loves

Hope you all had a "love"ly weekend! Our was terrific, but it flew by.

Last night, D made supper - sweet potato, sauteed zukes and mushrooms, grilled chicken, and homemade salsa, and I made cream puffs for dessert.

We always like to exchange a cute personal gift - I got the Paper Heart DVD (break my heart, Michael Cera, eh Kel?) and a beautiful bouquet of flowers - bold and bright, my fave. I had my friend do a little photo shoot and gave my hubby a framed shot of me - which is a huge deal because I really dislike getting my photo taken. He loved it, though, so it was worth it :)


Tonight I thought I'd share an outfit that I wish I was fierce enough to wear. This combo rocks! Exposed zippers and seams, heavy-dooder hardware, and killer patent pumps. Rarrrrr... This time I included the price and brand details so you can catch a glimpse of my expensive taste - if only...


bloggie

Items in this set:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...