Thursday, March 18, 2010

Lushie

Greetings from mid-week!

Those of you who know me, know that I'm a huge Lush fan: a lushie. Here's the definition of a lushie from Urban Dictionary:
Name for a female who is obsessed with the bath and beauty store Lush and knows all about the handmade, vegan, organic products and how to use them.
"This chick knows about these products so much, she should work here"
"She must be a lushie"

Now that that's out in the open, I'd like to share some of my favourite products with you... keep in mind, this is just an assortment, not every single product that I love. The nearest Lush store is four/five hours aware, but you can order their products online. Take a peek...
Porridge soap - my all-time favourite!


Sexy Peel soap - a refreshing citrus number


Mask of Magnaminty - it's a face mask, but I love it as a cleanser!


HIWTK (see above) solid perfume - perfect for your purse... no spills!


Breath of Fresh Air toner - the best I've ever found... refreshing and no alcohol!


Coconut deodorant powder - the best summer accessory :)
Ring of Roses buttercream - a great in-shower moisturizer


So there you have it: a Lush wonderland. If you've never used one of their products, consider this a prod in the right direction!

An important fact to note: I am in no way endorsed by Lush... I wish I was, but I'm just a happy customer.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...