Wednesday, April 28, 2010

100th Post - A Gift to You.

One hundred posts.

This is my one hundredth post. Sounds spectacular. Worthy of a spectacular post. To celebrate, even.

I've come up blank. Zilch. Nada. Nein.

So... I've come up with a solution. A spectacular solution. To celebrate, even.

I'm sending you happy mail. Yes, you. Happy mail makes me squeal, jump up and down, kick off my shoes, and sit down reverently to open it - and I can't wait to share that experience with you! If you leave a comment on this post - say hello, congratulate me, tell me a story, write me a poem, whatev - or send me an e-mail or Facebook message, I'll send you a wonderful package. A love letter, of sorts. Love, just because you're my readers. Letter, just because it will come in the mail. If you're a follower (which you can do right now) or if you send any friends to my blog, you'll get some extra love. And by love, I mean goodies.

Here are some dreamy mail shots to get you in the mood - think happy thoughts! You're getting happy mail!





(all photos via wehearit)

Eeeeeek - enjoy! I'll send you a message for your mailing address...

7 comments:

  1. happy mail, yay! i'm greedy, and definitely owe you some, but i'm still commenting and hoping for happy mail :). i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the cute pics you posted on here. Congrats on the 100th post! I love happy mail too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeek! I love happy mail..well..I love actually anything that occurs in my mailbox (except spam leaflets :D). I've been a follower via Google reader but I started following directly on your blog as well :) I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hej ,

    i had a short poem for you about, posts, mosts and champagne toasts but either firefox or safari let me post with my accounts.

    If this doesn´t work now i write you a mail later.

    Congratulation to your 100th post and what a cute happy mail idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulation to your 100th post
    you write them pretty-very most
    so celebrate with a champagne toast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 100 posts? awesome katie :) I love your blog, so much happiness and wonderfulness!! I miss you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...