Thursday, April 1, 2010

Etsy Feature: Alicia Bock

I'm so sorry about yesterday's missing post. I'm not going to lie - after work, we went out for supper, and when we got home I fell asleep on the couch. All of my big plans went down the drain - but I had a great sleep :)

Here's some eye candy for you: in today's post, I'm doing a feature on a fantastic Etsy seller, Alicia Bock. Her shop's tag-line says it all: "Fresh, Modern, Vintage-Inspired Fine Art Photography". All of her shots are super dreamy - the colours and composition are amazing! Here's a peek at some of her prints:




I'm planning on doing an Etsy feature every week: not necessarily accomplished sellers, or even newbies, just shops that catch my eye. Let me know what you think!

Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...