Friday, July 23, 2010

I Want Candy...

L
ove this! Kelsie linked me to a sweet site: Daily Drop Cap.If you love all typography, then you'll love this website. The illustrator, Jessica Hische, uploads a new letter daily. They can be used in blog posts, but they aren't for sale, and you can't use them for printed materials like newsletters or stationary. They're like juicy little candies - take a browse through them...

Speaking of candies, I've been munching on my favourites this afternoon:


Live Wires! My local candy shop sells them in little bite-sized pieces instead of the usual long strands. If you haven't tried them, they're wierdly delicious. They taste like fruit-flavoured licorice and have a yummy cream filled centre. Mmm, mmm...

Hope your Friday evening is delightful! Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...