Friday, July 9, 2010

Photo Share

I've discovered a super fun timer on our camera. It takes three shots in a row, and it works really well for action photos. I took these of my littlest brother and Sager playing at the beach: my two littlest cuties. As far as littlest goes? My brother, who is 12, has now passed me in height, and Sage is pushing 70 pounds. They aren't very little :)




How beautiful is that beach? Gotta love Atlantic Canada - I'm so spoiled to be so close to the ocean. I'm not a big swimmer, but I love relaxing on the sand, and taking walks along the shoreline. It's probably my second favourite part of living here, first being so close to our families.

I hope you have a lovely weekend - happy Friday! Don't melt :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...