Monday, October 4, 2010

Multitude Monday

 It's that time of the week again... Multitude Mondays! Today, I'm thankful for:


31 - two adorable brothers... I love that we're at the age where we get along - well, most of the time :)
32 - my first roasted turkey!
33 - homemade apple dumplings and ice cream... mmm, mmm!
34 - a husband who takes me to get blood work done on his day off (I'm a big wuss and faint sometimes)
35 - a new dreamy cardigan... and chilly weather to wear it in!
36 - my sweet darling Heidi's big birthday tomorrow!
37 - big decisions to make, and an awesome God to turn to for answers.
38 - paint chip bookmarks - they're a pretty hit of colour when you open up your latest read.
39 - a family who visits as often as they can.
40 - beautiful dried hydrangeas from my cousin's garden (hydrangeas are my favourite!)

I hope you had a lovely weekend, and that you enjoyed my multitudes. What are you thankful for today?

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...