Monday, December 27, 2010

Multitude Monday


It's Multitude Monday! This week, I'm thankful for:

130 - the fact that I'm married to my best friend (don't groan - it's true!)
131 - being spoiled silly over the holidays by my friends and loved ones
132 - the thoughtfulness of my family
133 - goodies upon goodies at our disposal :)
134 - blasting Snow Patrol on long drives
135 - lots of beautiful cards in the mail
136 - the best handmade present ever from my darling
137 - oodles of candles in the yummiest scents ever
138 - the prettiest antique industrial-chic basket ever!
139 - mentioning Florence and the Machine and a random friend getting excited

I'm soaking up the last of the holidays here at our place. Enjoy your Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...