Thursday, December 16, 2010

Polyvore Loves

It's Polyvore Loves time!

Every year, we have to portion out our time between our two families at Christmas. It can be quite the challenge, considering they live minutes apart - how do you make sure to spend equal amounts with each family?! Oh, the joys of the family ties :)

Conveniently Daniel's dad has to work this Christmas, so we're celebrating with his side early - Tuesday, to be exact. We'll have supper at his dad's place, and open gifts at ours. The little kiddos will be there, too, so it's extra special - I love how excited they get!

In an ideal world, I'd be wearing this dreamy outfit to our gift opening. Dream on, eh?

P.S. If anyone wants to give me a $1 000 000 gift card for Anthropologie for Christmas, I promise you will be my favourite. 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...