Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Pretty L'il Blog Update.

 

Hello lovely readers!

I've made a couple of pretty little changes around the blog. I'm happy that it looks so much more cohesive now - I was striving for a simple, classy design with a big dollop of cuteness. I'm a total non-techie, so if I can mess around with my own blog, anyone can make alterations to their own. All it took was a little tinkering and some help from Powered by Pastries.
Not bad, if I do say so :)

Let me know what you think!

3 comments:

  1. cutesy! love your personalized button... it made me want to say hi back to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the new banner. i fell in love with those pin-flowers - they're so you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aloha Katie,
    Love the grey and white polka dots and the white post area. Looks great! I also wanted to thank you for my Valentine card. I received it in the mail today. Thank you so much for taking the time to send one to me. Wasn't this swap fun! Hopefully yours will reach by Valentines. Have a lovely weekend and enjoy your Valentines Day! xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...