Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Vacation Station


We're back! Daniel and I took a week-long vacation to visit our friends Ashley and Uriah in Boston. Long drive - 14 hours - but such a great time. It was so awesome to relax and do lots of fun stuff! I started back at work yesterday (we got back on Monday), so it will take me a little while to play catch up around home. Daniel surprised me with a cleaned fridge and kitchen, so hopefully I can return the favour and unpack and do some laundry. A little bit at a time... if you come and visit us in the next few days, don't be judgin'. Grab a pair of jeans and start folding :)

We're using a borrowed from Future Shop computer (we still don't have ours back yet!!), so I'm hoping to get a blog-groove going on :) I'm surprised to say that I have really been missing blogging. The break was great, don't get me wrong, but there's something nice about sharing photos and stories with your friends. I hope to get some good posts in this week and next!

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...