Monday, November 28, 2011

Multitude Monday


Well, guys, this week is the end of November and Christmas is right around the corner. After today's shopping trip, I feel a little bit more prepared. How about you? Are you a procrastinator or an eager beaver when it comes to Christmas? I'm hoping to share some of my handmade projects as I complete them, but for now, let's cover Multitude Monday!

This week, I'm thankful for:

300 - reaching 300 things that I'm thankful for!

301 - a shopping trip with my in-laws and Mama

302 - having a hefty chunk of my handmade Christmas shopping done... 

303 -  ...and most of the supplies to make the rest!

304 - getting our apartment decorated this week

305 - Daniel being invited to join a scrub hockey group

306 - the fact that the end of Movember is in three days :)

307 - deciding on a verse for my humungo canvas for 12 by 2012

308 - buy a stepladder today to finally be able to reach all of my upper cupboards

309 - discovering a new recipe - and it being a big hit!

What are you thankful for today? 

Happy Monday!

DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...