Monday, December 12, 2011

Multitude Monday

It's time for this week's edition of Multitude Monday! Each week, I try to document ten things that I am thankful for. I find it really helps me to live in the moment and see all of the positive things that are happening in my life.

 Today, I'm thankful for:


310 - the fact that it is no longer Movember and the 'stache is gone!
311 - the sprinkling of snow on the ground - it's so pretty!
312 - warm new fox gloves and hat from Mom and Dad to keep the winter chill at bay
313 - a great sale on chicken and beef at the grocery store on the weekend
314 - new crafting supplies... and pins on what to make with them
315 - all of my Christmas packages already sent... now on to the cards!
316 - a fun-filled weekend with my family
317 - Dad coming home in the next week or so - I miss him like the dickens
318 - new recipes for Christmas baking gifts - they're easy, too!
319 - yummy holiday hand soap from Bath & Body Works

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...