Monday, March 26, 2012

Multitude Monday

Glorious Cape Breton Sunset.

It's Multitude Monday! My posts have been sporadic lately because life's been all helter-skelter! There's been so much going on, some share-worthy and some not. Here's a quick list of things that I'm thankful for, I'm headed out the door in ten minutes on a road trip with my mama and aunt.

This week, I'm thankful for:

430 - getting to see my friends Janelle and Patrick tomorrow!
431 - awesome airline deals
432 - "Earplanes" - a lady I know told me about these special earplugs that help with flying.
433 - being all packed and ready to go
434 - having my mom and aunt available to drive me to the airport
435 - meeting Dan for a quick lunch today before I leave
436 - seeing darling little Sam again!
437 - being brave enough to go on a solo adventure
438 - having my daily reading this morning being the perfect one. Thanks, God.
439 - starting two new books I borrowed from Rachel

What are you thankful for today?

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...