Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Sunshiney Day

After today's glorious sunshine, I'm longing for beautiful sun-filled summer days like this:


Soon enough, soon enough.

I spent the day with my Mom today. We thrifted our little hearts out. Mom and I had planned on going to a cooking class that's about an hour away. When we arrived to register, all the spots had been filled. Boo! I did manage to find a few new to me things for summer, including a linen vest (which I had been looking for!), a pair of North Face workout pants and a pretty coral top with a crocheted collar. Not bad! (I'll try to share some pics soon...) Mom found a few things, too, so we stopped for a yummy lunch and then headed home. I'm meeting a couple of friends from high-school tomorrow - I'm excited to hang out with them after all these years!

Did you do anything exciting this week? Do share!

Happy Wednesday!

+ + +

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!
Phillipians 4:4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...