Saturday, April 28, 2012

Currently

Cutest carrot crab ever that came with my yummy crab cakes a few weeks ago. Longest caption ever. You're welcome.

Wow! This blog has really been put on the back burner lately. Life has been busy, but not really with blog-worthy, share-worthy things. I started back to work a couple of weeks ago and it's hard getting back into a routine. It's really difficult to make the time to work, read, make meals, exercise, spend quality time with Dan and my family and blog. 

I thought that I would get you up to snuff with what's going on with me right now. 
I'm currently...

Watching Once Upon a Time. Is anyone else hooked? It's my favourite current show, hands down.

Learning Spanish online. Here in Nova Scotia, we learn French as a language throughout our school years. I thought it would be fun to learn a new language... getting started on my course this week!

Wishing that I was living closer to more friends. I miss so many people that I'm close to... some days are lonelier than others. I wish that there was a way to chat everyday - or at least regularly.

Waiting to see what the rest of the year holds. There could be some changes in the future... and I'm craving change. More on that soon.

Teaching myself to be more active. I've been walking and hiking regularly and it feels really good! Sometimes Dan goes with me, but I've been walking at our local track, too.

Loving the fact that I got to have a movie night tonight with Dan and our friend Rachel. We saw Mission Impossible 4, which was actually really good! It was great to sit on the couch and veg together.

Giving thanks for the fact that I have a job for the next few months... and that I'm going to be learning a few new skills on the computer and in the flower shop.

Thinking about how much fun it will be to spend the weekend with Kelsie next weekend. I need some serious Kel-time.

Saving up for a new bike - I'm torn between a pretty road bicycle (mint green, natch.) or a mountain bike. I need both equally... at least that's what I'm telling myself.

Trusting in the Lord to take care of me and my decisions. "Casting all of your care upon Him; for He cares for you." 1 Peter 5:7

Hoping for an awesome spring and summer that will be full of lots of new memories.

Praying for a miracle. Many miracles. I'm praying for you tonight, readers... and my friends every night.

Happy Saturday, folks! 

Hope your weekend rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...