Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Wedded Bliss


Some photos from the wedding that I decorated in August are now online! Chloe O'Brien, photographer extrodinaire, has uploaded an assortment of photographs into one killer blog post. A little birdy told me that she was hoping to get some exposure on a wedding blog or two, and with shots like that, I'm sure that she will!

I had so much fun coming up with a decor concept with Janelle in preparation for the big day. Between the two of us (and lots of others!), we thrifted, crafted, DIYed, borrow and arranged a lovely assortment of wedding decor. The wedding was a casual, modern vintage affair with a photo wall, kraft paper runners, candy bar, mason jar chandelier and vintage book centrepieces. I made the boutonierres and corsages and a whole slew of banners. It was craft central around our place for a few weeks!

Colin and Janelle's wedding in Louisburg, Cape Breton was a free-for-all of vintage goodness, but don't just believe me. See for yourselves!

Happy Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...