Monday, December 17, 2012

Multitude Monday

Little bit of Christmas love in our living room
Free parking! Best town council decision ever.
Last drive home from school for 2012. This is my favourite spot in the whole trip.

It's Monday! That means two things: it's one week until Christmas Eve, and it's also Multitude Monday! Each week I like to share ten things that I'm currently thankful for. It helps to get my week off to a positive start and honestly, makes me smile every time I recall all of the things that are going well. Feel free to chime in through the comments, your own blog, or a journal, calendar or notepad. I'd love to have you share in the joy!

Today, I'm thankful for:

601 - rediscovering the vintage perpetual calendar that I bought last year and adding it to my Christmas display. So fun!
602 - finishing all of my projects, assignments, tests and classes for Christmas break. What a relief!
603 - having most of my presents wrapped for Christmas. Dan likes his stocking stuffers wrapped and I even have that done.
604 - trying overnight oats with chia seeds for the first time. Verdict? Pretty yummy! Let me know if you'd like the link to the recipe.
605 - making a trip to a farmers' market on Saturday and getting to spend the whole weekend with my main man.
606 - having my littlest brother over for two nights. We had so much fun!
607 - a cookie exchange coming up this week. Whoever invented that event was a genius!
608 - a planned baking date with two great friends from school. It'll be great to spend non-school time together.
609 - a yummy potluck dinner at our church yesterday. Spending time with friends is the best.
610 - a Christmasy candle from Heidi that I haven't even burned yet, but it's still making our living room smell divine!

Tell me, what are you currently thankful for?

Happy Monday!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...