Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Day Decor


Although February 14th's holiday is one of my favourites, I was determined to only decorate this year with items that I had on hand. I didn't go overboard - one little decorated mantel and a new message on the chalkboard in our kitchen. The chalkboard still had a Christmas message written on it - shows how often I change it.

For our mantel (aka the top of our organ), I took a set of three white wood trees leftover from Christmas  that I bought in December as a little "hooray, school's over!" present to myself with money from the Christmas craft fair I was involved in. An adorable set of birds and heart that we received from Kelsie for our wedding anniversary added some loveliness and a few other items finished it off. Bam - little love corner in our living room.

Happy Friday!




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...