Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Valentines Day Freebies

My goodness, Valentine's Day snuck up on me! I don't know about you, but I can't believe that it's this Friday. Dan and I don't typically do a whole lot for Valentine's Day, as we like to go on special little dates and day trips as often as possible regardless of the time of year or applicable holiday. I'd like to surprise him with a valentine and a sweet treat or two, and maybe we can create a special meal together at home this year.

I'm a big fan of finding classy free printables online, since I always have a supply of thick white cardstock and printer ink at home. When you have those simple items, it's easy to share a quick Valentine's Day goodie with your friends or lover. Why not think of a special man or woman in your life and bring them a little something, with a free printable attached? I know that I'd be excited to get a treat from someone who was thinking especially of me.

Here are some links to a few great Valentine's Day (or any day filled with love, really) printables. Enjoy! Let me know if any of the links are of any use to you, and if you use them in a fun and loving way.

Image and file via Love vs. Design
A beautifully designed (and free!) valentine for your darling.

Image and file via I Still Love You
A fun free printable from I Still Love You (ISLY) to frame for your friend or lover.

Image and file via eighteen25
A fun piece of free printable art available in multiple colour options from eighteen25.

Image and file via Sprik Space
A free 5x7" love printable in a variety of colourways from Sprik Space.
(She has oodles of other free Valentines/love printables on her site, too!)

Image and file via Hostess with the Mostess
Fun, free woodland animal valentines to hand out to your friends via Hostess with the Mostess.

Image and file via I Heart Naptime
An adorable free printable xoxo banner from I Heart Naptime to dress up your home.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...