Monday, March 24, 2014

Multitude Monday : March 24, 2014

(Cheese alert.) It's Mmmmmultitude Moooonday time!
Since it's Monday and all, it's time for Multitude Monday! To read all of my past Multitude Monday posts, click here. I've been working my way up from zero, and this week I'm topping out at 740. Multitude Monday is a fun way to keep track of your blessings, as small (or as large!) as they might be. It's a great way to start off the week on a positive note and it helps you to notice the little details in your daily life. Feel free to chime in through the comments!

This week, I'm thankful for:

731 - having Dan home after he was away for work for three days - I don't know how my parents can do three weeks at a time with Dad being away for work.
732 - a clean kitchen after a yummy supper on "meatless Monday". I'll share the recipe with you, too.
733 - discovering cute fabric fat quarters in my stash and cutting them up for a little sewing project.
734 - organizing a shelf in the linen closet so all of our extra toiletries don't topple out on top of our heads.
735 - the joy of mason jars. Seriously, what can't those bad boys contain?
736 - spending almost the entire day at my parent's place yesterday - half of which was spent napping on the couch :)
737 - texting with friends and sharing a laugh or two, even if it's not in person.
738 - the smell (and feel!) of clean towels and sheets. I can't wait until we have out own place and I can dry them on the clothesline!
739 - this may sound crazy, but the forecasted storm later this week. I don't have anywhere that I need to be, and as long as my laptop is charged up, I can get lots accomplished if I'm snowed in.
740 - finding deals for the bebe via Kijiji. People that purchase everything new are seriously mis-guided. Second-hand is where it's at ;)

How about you? What are you currently thankful for? Do share!

Happy Monday!



2 comments:

  1. Aww, yes. Cutting fabric is such a pleasure! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure is - as long as you have a sharp cutting instrument :) Hehehe

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...