Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Little Critter





















































This little munchkin eats up more of my day than I ever thought was humanly possible. She's such a kid of extremes - the happiest of happy, or the saddest of sad. Typical for babies, I suppose, but before V, I hadn't really spend a lot of time with itsy-bitsy babies. Luckily for us, she's a happy baby almost all of the time.

V is curious, determined, jolly, and snuggly… and five and a half months old. It's incredible that only that much time has past since I first met her. I'm so blessed to be able to spend my days with my baby girl. Her wild and free hair matches her bigger than life personality, and her hair is getting lighter by the day. She's gnawed on my apple slices the past few days, and boy oh boy, I don't think I have to worry about introducing her to food in a couple of weeks.

Days like today are hard, when all she wants to do is stay cozy in my arms (Don't you dare put me down, mama!), but the sheer fact that it's me that she wants to spend her time with amazes me. I'm somebody's mama. And I wouldn't change a thing.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...