Monday, October 13, 2014

Multitude Monday : Thanksgiving 2014



Is there any better time to write a Multitude Monday post than on Thanksgiving? I think not!

What is Multitude Monday, you may wonder? Well, starting out, each week I would write a list of ten things that I was currently thankful for. Now, it's not quite as regular but the idea is still the same. Compiling a list of positive things in my life is a great way to take a look at my daily blessings and to take the focus away from the less than great elements. For example - I'm thankful for naps… as opposed to being woken up several times during the night ;) I'd love for you to chime in! Feel free to use the idea and come up with a list on your own blog, in a notebook, on your fridge, or even in the comments in this post. Try it! You'll feel better instantly.

Since it's Thanksgiving, here are the top ten things that I am thankful for.

791 - my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, who's constantly getting me out of jams and binds
792 - my amazing husband, kind and sweet, with whom I'm celebrating ten years together today
793 - my biggest blessing, my five month old darling daughter, who continuously amazes me
794 - my gracious parents 
795 - my precious brothers
796 - my fun-loving friends, near and far
797 - my church community
798 - an incredible island to call home 
799 - a warm and comfortable place to lay my head at night
800 - my health, which i grow to appreciate more each year of my life 

What about you, dear friend? What are you thankful for?

Happy Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...