Thursday, August 12, 2010

Goal Time.


Before 2011, I plan to...

... be active four to five times a week. No more excuses - it's time to whip this butt into shape!

... wear more vintage. I love thrifting, and I'm ready for the challenge of vintage shopping. Bring it on, retro!

... take and develop more photos. I leave my camera in my purse far, far, too often. I feel awkward being that girl that snaps a shot at the drop of a hat, but I need to get over it. Our lives need to be documented. Period.

... have a simple cleaning routine that I can follow every week. I've had enough of the panicked cleaning sessions before company comes. Can I really be prepared in case of unexpected visitors?

Thanks, Elsie, for the great idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...