Thursday, January 14, 2010

Currently...

... liking:
  • burning candles
  • cozy pjs
  • clean laundry
  • home tours via Design Sponge and Apartment Therapy
  • hubby-cooked meals
  • sweater vests and giant scarves
  • random Etsy searches
  • chocolate milk and macaroons - choco overload!
  • Style School
  • Lush-filled showers
  • Cadbury Mini Eggs
  • tissue for my runny rose
  • thrifted blankets
  • using up craft stashes
  • collections - Momiji gals, buttons, vintage plates and suitcases

... itching to:
  • get my birthday sewing machine out of the box
  • rearrange the spare room
  • have a foot massage
  • spend my Christmas gift cards
  • make some herbal tea
  • edit and develop more pictures
  • strip and repaint a dresser
  • hang a print
  • redo our art nook
  • hit the Farmer's Market on Saturday
If I get some things checked off of my "itching to" list this week, I'll be posting pictures this weekend. Wish me luck!

P.S. Sorry about the lack of link-age. You can Google whatever you are interested in for this post... I'm feeling sleepy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...