Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Trendy Chicks

Hope everyone is having a great week so far...

Here are a few spring trends for 2010 - I combined the trends with my Polyvore loves post... thought you'd enjoy the visuals :)

First up, stripes are staying pretty darn hot. I jazzed up this b-e-a-u-tiful jacket with a nautical themed skirt and bracelet. The white peep toes could take the outfit from day to evening.
stripes
This is one of my favourite trends: florals. They are so pretty and feminine, and you can grab any colour from a piece and work it. I pulled the turquoise from the skirt and tied it in with a fun bracelet and cardigan. The light handbag keeps the outfit grounded.
florals
Ruffles are a fun way to work some lady-like style into your wardrobe. This outfit would be perfect for a spring or summer wedding - the colours are light, and it's such a classy way to show up all the other girls :) The teacup ring stole my heart...
ruffles
Next up we have a more casual trend: ripped jeans. Looks like they are here to stay. Yellow and white are also quite trendy this year... love this gingham blouse! The dark brown belt (worn over the shirt, of course), flats, and wooden necklace make this a fun way to chill.
ripped
Last but not least: the safari look. I love simple shirtdresses paired with gladiators and giant sunglasses. Toss on a statement necklace and you've got yourself one cute outfit! P.S. the tooled leather handbag makes me melt.
safari




Hope you enjoyed our little trip through the field of spring and summer trends... Let me know what you think!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...