Sunday, February 21, 2010

Changed Plans and The Week Ahead

Funny how plans change, eh?

We were going to travel to see our friends this weekend, but the roads were really dangerous: two major accidents between home and their city. The highway was closed for several hours, so we decided it wasn't worth the risk... tomorrow I'll have pictures of how we spent the weekend instead.

I've got some big plans this week - most of which I'll share with you on this blog! The biggest project is a revamp of this:


  • My Etsy shop is getting some serious love this week. I'll share my work in progress, along with some product shots.
  • I'm aiming on doing a DIY post as well this week - something fun for you to create!
  • There's a spring/summer trends post in the works, some really pretty shots to inspire your wardrobe and work with what you have with only a few new pieces mixed in.
  • I'm redoing the art wall in our living room, so that will be a fun before and after post.

  • It's time for my monthly "what's in my bag" post - colourful looking-for-spring edition :)
  • Last but not least, I'll be sharing my 23 before 24 list... most are little goals and plans, but there are a few bigger aims thrown into the mix.

As always, I'll share my Polyvore loves and a recipe or two. Looking forward to this exciting week with you!

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...