Monday, March 29, 2010

Hear Ye, Hear Ye

I did some serious thinking over the past weekend. I've got something to share... a (huge) project for this week. This Easter weekend will be the new launch of:


My Etsy shop has long been forgotten... but no longer. I'm taking it in a whole new direction. I have ideas flying left and right, and with three days off this week, I'm going to make some magic happen. I will be one busy girl: creating, photographing, listing, the works. I'll share glimpses into my crafting space, sneak peeks, my new shop banner, and the final products. You may want to hold on to your seats.

Oh, yeah... and you might get to see our finished kitchen and a purse peek or two. Maybe something to make you laugh. Maybe a recipe. We'll see... I'm feeling bloggy-ambitious. I hope you'll enjoy it!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...