Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Link Love

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend! I was so happy to be off of work for both days - got to spend some quality with my darling, family, and friends... and Sage, too, of course :)

(via weheartit)


I couldn't help but share this fabulous link with you today. I'm sure that I'm not the only spelling junkie out there - nothing kills me more than seeing a word spelled incorrectly in the media or on a personal blog. It turns out that a pretty funny person thinks the same way...

The Alot is Better Than You at Everything

This made me laugh out loud... let me know which alot is your favourite.

Happy Monday - and you still have a chance to enter the giveaway below!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I found your blog through Janelle's and am throughly enjoying it! Your link made me laugh out loud and I had to thank you for it! My favorite 'alot' has to be the 'i care about this alot'. I also enjoyed the reference to the eagle karate chopping his computer keys in an attempt to create capital letters :). It made my day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...