Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Polyvore Loves

Happy Wednesday to you!

I've had a very busy week so far, and my blog isn't usually at the top of my priority list... as you can tell. I have the day off tomorrow, and I have some fun things on my to-do list. I can't wait to get my 100th post snail mail ready! I'll send everyone a message for their mailing addresses - so if you signed up, be on the look out.

This week's Polyvore Loves is all about floral... I chose to make three different outfits reflecting the ways to incorporate floral prints into your wardrobe. It's perfect for spring and summer!

I'm itching to buy some floral prints, but I've been holding off on any major clothing purchases. I have a goal or two that I may share with you this week. I have a hard time sharing personal issues on my blog, but I know that we're all friends, and that should help with some of my insecurities. Anyway... without further adieu, here are your Polyvore Loves! Let me know which one is your fave :)

one

two

three

2 comments:

  1. my vote is for the top one - so cute! i love the dash of floral - springy, without being overwhelming :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm hello beautiful yellow dress from forever 21 for $25... wow. love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...