Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Back In Gear.


It's been one week since I've been on my little blog! We took a fantastic trip to Toronto, got to see some friends, lots of activity... and when we arrived home, our computer was on the fritz. To make a long story short, I've lost most of my pictures and files. Our most recent shots are still on our camera, so I'm still a happy girl :)

I have so much to share with you - this trip provided me with some much needed blog inspiration. Here are some ideas that I'm working on for my next few posts:
  • A few recaps of our trip
  • A reworked vintage dress
  • A wedding decor post
  • An Etsy feature
  • A glimpse of my craft room
  • A recipe or two
  • A look at my latest mini-book

Don't you just adore the Black Apple print up top? It's my most-wanted Etsy item right now. Hope your week is lovely!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...