Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Wedding Bells

I attended an absolutely beautiful wedding over the weekend...

My long-time friend married her long-time love. It was one of the prettiest weddings I've ever been to. Their wedding colours were coral and cream - so dreamy. The bridesmaids dresses were each a different shade of coral, and the boys wore black vests and coral shirts. They used lots of wheat and natural elements... it was super vintage-y.

Daniel had to work, and my pal Janelle's husband was one of the groomsmen, so we were each other's dates for the day. I had a blast hanging out with her!

I didn't get many shots of the wedding, since Janelle and I helped out after the ceremony. Trust me, though - beautiful day! Here's a picture of the cake cutting:


My "date" Janelle and I... I'm going to miss this little rascal so much! She's in the middle of moving 38 hours away :( Thank goodness we got to spend Friday together!


Their wedding favors were adorable - miniature bottles of handmade strawberry rhubarb jam - tied with a vintage button!


Speaking of handmade, the all of the chicken and produce that the caterers used were grown by the bride's father! He isn't even a full-time farmer - how's that for dedicated? It was delish, too - mmm, mmm. Fresh snow peas and carrots, a yummy salad, garlic mashed potatoes, stuffing, chicken, and all of the trimmings. The best wedding meal ever!

I had a great time at the wedding - I wish that I could share more of the day with you!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...