Saturday, March 23, 2013

Blog Design: Idle Hide

I redesigned a blog that I'm excited to share with you today! My friend Heidi of Idle Hide has a lifestyle and fitness blog that needed an overhaul. It's an interactive, personal-feeling blog that needed a design that conveyed that feeling in a better way. Together, we came up with a concept of the direction that she wanted to take her blog and I created a design. The new look is fresh, fun and helps the overall vibe of the blog to be cohesive. We simplified the layout and made the blog more user-friendly. Take a look at the before and after:


Idle Hide blog - before the redesign



Idle Hide blog - after the redesign

It was such a fun project to work on! Heidi is thrilled about the outcome of the blog, which in my mind equals a successful design. As a graphic design student just starting my design journey, it's exciting to have happy and satisfied customers. Positive vibes are the best motivators and method of encouragement. A successful project looks great in the portfolio! Thanks, Heidi, for allowing me to work on your blog!

If you have a design project in mind, please contact me. My e-mail address is littleohme@hotmail.com (or contact me here through Polka Dot Soup) and I'd love to help you create something special.

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...