Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Catch Up... and Peek


I can't get enough of these photos. Ever time I see sparkly lights, I have to take an out-of-focus picture of them. Seriously. Too much love.

I've been playing catch-up this week, recovering from our trip to my cousin's wedding (where the twinkly lights were). Taking a three-day weekend off of work apparently makes the following week hectic. Who knew? We are starting to get back on track though - we made a desperately-needed trip to the grocery store tonight, so hopefully I'll have my groove back by tomorrow night. Errands need to be ran, prescriptions need to be filled, summer clothes need to be put away, you know the drill. I also need to get back into my nightly walking routine... ei ya yei.

What I guess I'm trying to say is... I'm sorry for the lack of blog love lately. I do have some great posts up my sleeve though, so I thought I'd give you a peek at what's in store for the next few weeks:

- a "my bag" post
- a giveaway
- a look at my 23 before 24 progress
- a polyvore loves, fall trend edition
- a crafty-goodness post
- a look into my craft room
- a recipe or two

Of course there will be the "old faithfuls" as well - things I heart, mixtape, multitude Mondays... you know. I hope that you're as excited about the next month on my blog as I am!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...