Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Wildlife It.

Today we're playing some summer catch-up here on the blog. This was my busiest summer ever - and didn't it fly by?! I can't believe fall is here, but I had the chance to document some of the best days of summer and share them with you. Here's a special trip in the wild...




We (as in my co-workers and I) were hanging out with these groovy kiddos at the Wildlife Park a few weeks ago. I wish they weren't in cages and pens... they sure would be more photogenic :) I love the look of a focused slash unfocused grid or fence, though. Call me wierd.


It's Jacalyn and me! She keeps me sane at work, and she follows my blog religiously. You rock! Check out the scenery - seriously, that sky was my own Windows background. B-e-a-u-tiful!


My favourite little creature... looking as sneaky as a fox. Sly guy.


"That cougar is stunning." - favourite quote of the day


Last but certainly not least, we have my little porcupine. I have the cutest video of him dancing. What a rockstar!

I just popped a batch of mint chocolate chip cookies in the oven (bad me, I know, I know) and I can't wait to sit down with my newest book. Hope you had a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...