Monday, October 25, 2010

Multitude Monday


I love this little feature of Multitude Mondays! It's such a great reminder of things going well... I seriously smile every time I write these out. You should give it a shot!

This week, I'm thankful for...

61 - corn mazes :) (look at it up there!)
62 - inexpensive handmade fudge
63 - old sitcoms watched from a cozy couch
64 - verse-of-the-day calendars in the bathroom almost every morning
65 - Chinese take-out... on a whim
66 - a clean apartment, and a day off without cleaning!
67 - trips to drop off items at the thrift store
68 - sweet dollar store finds
69 - a favourite pair of tweezers :) hey, I'm bizarre like that
70 - a healthy and happy spouse

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...