Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Polyvore Loves

It's Polyvore Loves time!

Daniel's cousin is getting married this weekend, and I'm trying to make the most of my current wardrobe... AKA not buy anything to wear. I bought this dress at H&M a few weeks ago (in two colours - I never do that!) and thought it could be mixed into a wedding-worthy ensemble. The dress' real colours are in the little square of floral in the corner - the Polyvore version of the dress has more muted colours. As for the rest of the outfit...

Opaque black tights? Check.
Round-toe black wedge heels? Check.
Black patent clutch with gold trim? Check.
Vintage beige trench? Check.

Sounds like I've got myself an outfit!
weddin'

weddin' by littleohme featuring pumps shoes

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...