Friday, October 8, 2010

What's in my Bag?

I haven't done one of these posts in a while, and I figured it was a great chance for my to clean out and switch purses. Let's just say that hasn't been done in a long, long time. I was actually laughing about it, and decided to write down the contents so you could have a chuckle, too.

In my messy purse, I had...

2 notepads, 2 flyers, 2 giftcards, 2 business cards, 2 hotel room cards, 2 subway tokens, 3 bandaids, 2 paystubs, 30 receipts, 2 coupons, 4 expired coupons, $11.13, 0.30 in Canadian Tire money, a postcard, tissue, camera charge, my brother's puffer (!), gum, bookmark, button, pen, gelato spoon, grocery list, cardboard coffee cozy, ring service plan, Epipen, Tylenol, Benadryl, car key, sunglasses, throat lozenge, wedding shower invitation, Thinsations, recipe, and a day planner.

What?! After I cleaned it all out and switched to a pretty purse, here's what the contents looked like:


The pared down contents included:

my wallet, "believe" bookmark, gift card holder from Heidi, cosmetic bag from Janelle, lip gloss from the Body Shop, Benadryl, Epipen, Tylenol, 2 notebooks, day planner, Disney pen from Lauren, and gum.

What you don't see in the picture above is the guy I had to keep fighting off:


I have a very nosy pup that has to investigate absolutely everything, and gets very insulted if you don't let him. He's my little darling, though, and I love him.

I hope you have a lovely weekend - and Happy Thanksgiving, Canadians!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...