Monday, November 22, 2010

Multitude Monday

Welcome back - I hope your weekend was splendid! I spent Saturday at my brother's basketball tournament... bleachers are so comfy ;) Sunday, we went to remembrance meeting, made lasagna and caesar salad, napped with a big comfy quilt and went back for gospel. Nice and routine-like. Sometimes, those weekends are my favourite.

I've got a super busy week ahead of me! This week, I'm thankful for:


81 - the first of my Christmas decorations - a cutesy indoor wreath from my mother-in-law
82 - fresh homemade brownies in the kitchen
83 - a cuddly throw from Value Village
84 - my birthday tomorrow!
85 - the first big snowfall of the year
86 - waterproof winter boots (for keeping #85 away from my tootsies)
87 - a few online purchases that should start filling my mailbox
88 - an almost totally organized apartment
89 - a giveaway for you!
90 - some great handmade finds for Christmas gifts

I can't wait to share the giveaway with you!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...