Monday, November 29, 2010

Multitude Monday

Another week has flown by... it's time for Multitude Monday again! I can't believe that it will be December in a few days - time to get cracking on the gift-making!

Today, I'm thankful for...

91 - hours spent outside decorating with my mom today
92 - a mailbox all of my/our own
93 - a new purse that stays on my shoulder perfectly
94 - yummy carrot cake for dessert
95 - fun colour combination responses to my giveaway
96 - a (failed) attempt at a craft show - more on that this week...
97 - a new-to-us dryer that we are picking up tomorrow
98 - a ladies' Bible study group every Saturday
99 - a secret sister... you know how that would feed my snail mail addiction!
100 - sparkly lights and candles in our living room - cozy!

Scroll down to see the giveaway winner...

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...