Saturday, January 8, 2011

Project Restyle - Week One


It's week one of Project Restyle!

  Project Restyle is the brainchild of Elsie from A Beautiful Mess and Rachel from Smile and Wave. The concept is simple - take something you already have and make a new, beautiful, useful piece from it.


I took a few pretty tea saucers that have been hanging out in my cupboard forever, waiting for a project. I found some simple white candles, stuck them on the saucers - voila! Instant vintage candle holders! 

This project seems like a cop-out to a real project, but it works for me. I took unused objects and turned them into pretty accessories for my living room. That's the whole point of Project Restyle!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...