Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Angry Mouth.

image via weheartit

I woke up during the night with some icky-yicky tooth pain.
I don't normally have any problems with my teeth,
so I knew that I needed to check it out ASAP.
My dentist managed to fit me in between patients today,
and boy, do I have a mean party going on in my mouth!
I have an abscess tooth on my top left side,
and directly below it, a tooth that needs a root canal.
No wonder I was feeling so sore!
At least I get a trip to the big city out of it in the next three weeks! :)
Now that I'm all loaded up on Advil,
I'm going to chill for the evening with my hubby.
The combination of Advil + Daniel should help with the pain :)

If you have any funny teeth stories, please share them. 
If you have any dentist horror stories, please don't share them.
Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...