Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Vintage Laundry


I created an Etsy Treasury last week in an attempt to get my laundry room inspiration all gathered together. I just took a screen shot of the treasury, but here's the link if you would like to get a closer look at the items.

Our laundry room renovation is finally complete. Right now, it's a blank slate: white walls, white shelves, and a fairly dark floor. Since we are only here temporarily, of course it isn't my dream room, but we're thankful for having our own laundry facilities - and I'm so happy we went with white!

I would love to have a vintage-rustic-industrial chic look for this room. That was how I envisioned it from the very beginning. Old crates and metal bins holding all of the necessities - how classy would that look? I love the idea of simple artwork: the feather photo is dreamy, and the set of skeleton keys would look terrific mounted on a burlap-covered canvas.

Have you be brainstorming any decor ideas for around your home lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...