Thursday, February 24, 2011

Something to Think About.


I read this message last week and knew I had to share it with someone else. I don't know about you, but it sure struck a chord within my heart. It's time for me to take some risks... we get so complacent and set in our ways that we forget that we have so many options in life. The statement that jumped out most at me was

make a difference.

How can you push that aside? It doesn't have to be a huge world change, it can be as simple as making a positive change in someone's life.

Think about that. A positive change in someone's life. Don't you want to make that difference? Take a risk. Put yourself out there. Let go of your fear of the unknown. I'm certainly going to give it a try.

... and don't forget to enter the giveaway :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...