Monday, March 28, 2011

Nice shirt, MacLennan.


I ordered Daniel a shirt online and it arrived in our mailbox just before the weekend. It fits him perfectly, which you can never be too sure of with an online purchase. He loves it! The colours and font are terrific, and it's top quality, too. If you are a big Office fan, I'm sure that you'll enjoy it. The whole Dwight vs. Jim banter kills me. That quote is from one of our favourite episodes, so I was thrilled when I spotted it.

I got my goon to pose for a picture. Silly boy. Silly shirt. Seems just right to me.

3 comments:

  1. aw. i think this picture makes me miss you guys more than anything in the world. love the shirt. love the hair. love the two of you.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness... i will randomly just blurt out "bears beets battlstar gallactica" too funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, gals :) I think that he rocks... and the shirt rocks, too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...