Tuesday, March 29, 2011

What's on my fridge?

 I had planned on making a "what's in my bag" post for you today, since those are always fun - I know that we all like to be nosey. After a quick glimpse inside my purse, I realized that its contents just aren't too exciting this week - a few receipts, and pretty much the same old things as usual. Then I remembered a little bit of eye candy in our home...

How about a peek at the front of our fridge instead?


On our fridge, there is:

an adorable new woodland creatures magnet set from Heidi
two recent photo booth strips - one with our niece, and one with just the two of us
a Behr paint chip with dreamy shades of green - we have a sample of one of them
a cute 3D Little Red Riding Hood magnet from Kelsie
a super sweet handmade card from Janelle with a little graphic of baby Sam
a beautiful postcard from a cafe with the best croissants ever
a birdie magnet... the other half had business info, so I just snipped it :)

P.S. How cool is that border? 
On Picnik, you can colour match the border colour to things in your photo. Neat, eh?

On one of the photo strips is my absolute favourite photo booth picture of Daniel and I:


Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. the woodlands magnets and the little red riding hood magnet go perfectly together!! cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they adorable?! Those girls certainly know my taste :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...