Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Catch Up..

I'm back!

I don't know if you could tell or not, but I was away since Thursday. We got in last night around 1 AM, and boy, am I glad to be home. I spent the day playing catch up around our place: did a million loads of laundry, changed the sheets, washed all the bedding (quilt and all!), cleaned the bathroom, emptied the fridge, all of that fun stuff. It feels so nice to sit and relax now before I head to bed.

As much as I love being away, there is seriously no place like home. This was the third weekend out of four that I spent away from Daniel, after not being apart for more than a year... well, with me being the traveler. It felt so strange! I'm so happy that neither of us has to travel for work, I think that I would lose my mind. I get too lonely by myself... no matter who I'm surrounded by. I miss Sage, too :) He's such a good pup.

My friend/sister-in-law-ish Marla has been recuperating from a serious operation, and my mother-in-law was staying with them to help out with their little girl. I went up for the weekend to give her some relief. It's so strange getting used to other family's routines and schedules - I'm so used to doing my own thing. I had a good weekend, though, and Marla's on the mend.

I met Daniel on Sunday, and we spent the night at Heidi's. Daniel had an appointment yesterday, so we decided to make a little trip out of it. I got to hit up Lush (I'll share some product reviews this week!) and I also bought a new pair of jeans. A hole wore through on my favourite pair over the weekend, so it was time to cave and buy a new pair. Shopping for jeans is the equivalent of bathing suit shopping: it stinks. After trying on eight pairs, I finally settled on a pair, so I was happy.

I hope to be back with more exciting posts this week... I'm sorry that I don't even have a picture for you. Oh, well. I'll make up for it with a bunch of fun posts. See you soon!

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. jean shopping for me is rather hard too..hahaa
    you guys should come down soon,we miss you guys bunches here

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...