Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Inspire


Design Sponge has an all-new and improved website! It's the prettiest site that I've been to in a long, long, long time. The dark background, fancy fonts and pretty ribbon details really knock my socks off. Not only is it an eye-catcher, but they've made some serious improvements to the site as well. I can't wait to take some time this week and cruise through all of the new features. Check it out!

There's a new post today on Design Sponge that shares the best loved peeks. The photo above is from one of the tours. I can't wait to look through the rest on my day off tomorrow! There are so many dreamy photos being saved in my inspiration folder it's not even funny. 

Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Katie,
    I love DS too! I subscribe by RSS and haven't seen their new design yet. I'll have to visit the full site soon. I'm sure it'll be awesome :) Hope you are well! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the blog love, Merissa! I know you'll love the new DS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is keeping me from studying!!! ha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...